- Difficult denim to pull off, but she does it with aplomb. The cuffs are wide, divine. Almost Annie Hall-esque, but modern.
- Prim cream button up, buttoned all the way up. One might be temped to leave a button or two undone, but she refrained.
- If you look closely, the jacket not just brown, but a beautiful glen plaid. Shoulders are slightly big, length a little long. Borrowed from a boyfriend, perhaps?
- Hair lighter on the bottom - makes me think of long summers in the sun, not a bottle of dye.
- The visual definition of gamine?
Image via The Sartorialist