- Difficult denim to pull off, but she does it with aplomb. The cuffs are wide, divine. Almost Annie Hall-esque, but modern.
- Prim cream button up, buttoned all the way up. One might be temped to leave a button or two undone, but she refrained.
- If you look closely, the jacket not just brown, but a beautiful glen plaid. Shoulders are slightly big, length a little long. Borrowed from a boyfriend, perhaps?
- Hair lighter on the bottom - makes me think of long summers in the sun, not a bottle of dye.
- The visual definition of gamine?
Image via The Sartorialist
- Tangerine trousers. Ok in my book any ol’ time of year.
- High waist. I’m not partial to too many people’s navels.
- Is that a pale acid washed denim top I spy? If so, kudos.
- The cobalt bag is perfection. (or is it Klein Blue?)
- Sneakers is normally a four letter word in my book, but those white and blue sneaks are killin’ it! (And if they’re Nikes, you get bonus points from this Oregon girl)
Image via The Locals
I applaud the color, the stripes, the volume, and the boldness required to wear such a piece (and not let it wear you). But most of all, I applaud the wind and the photographer equally, and their perfect timing.
Beauty in the wind…
Photograph via the Sartorialist